Warmest Wishes...CMCC#97 Real Red and Old Olive.






This week we have as the Colour Me...! design team the privilege to work with a new challenge, CMCC#97 ; Real Red and Old Olive, beautiful colors! Because I like so many styles, from Clean and Simple to Shabby Chic, I had trouble to choose one style! But nevertheless I succeeded in finding a style that fits the challenge. I have made a card that I can send throughout the whole winter period. I’ve kept the sentiment neutral, so I can use it for many occasions. Check out my design team members and get inspired; Bhavana Kesarkar, Brenda Hofstatter, Jinny Newlin, Kim Heggins, Ren Lohand our lovely featured designer for November...!  Deanne Kay. Thanks for visiting my blog!
Deze week hadden we als het Colour Me…! design team het voorrecht aan het werk te mogen met een nieuwe uitdaging, CMCC#97 ; Real Red and Old Olive, prachtige kleuren! Omdat ik zoveel stijlen leuk vind, van Clean and Simple tot Shabby Chic, had ik moeite om een stijl te kiezen! Maar het is toch gelukt om een stijl te vinden die bij deze uitdaging past. Ik heb een kaart gemaakt die je gedurende de hele winter kunt versturen. De tekst heb ik neutraal gehouden, zodat ik hem voor veel gelegenheden kan gebruiken. Laat je ook eens inspireren door mijn design team leden; Bhavana Kesarkar, Brenda Hofstatter, Jinny Newlin, Kim Heggins‏, Ren Loh, en onze getalenteerde gast designer voor november Deanne Kay. Dank je wel voor je bezoek aan mijn blog!

Supplies:
  • Dies: Penny Black; Camelia.
  • Stamp: S.E.I.; Winter Song
  • Ink: Versamark.
  • Embossing powder: Inkadinkado; Linen White
  • Paper: Bazzill; white, red and green cardstock, Kraft cardstock.
  • Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; Fun foam, Foam tape.
  • Embellishments: Sequins, Bakers Twine and wooden clothespin from my stash, Canvas Corps: Mini Bags, Joy! Crafts; Velvet/Lace Sticky Ribbon.


2 opmerkingen

  1. Antonia, your design is flawless! I absolutely love all the details that you incorporated! Beautiful! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I like that you have chosen to make a secret pocket style card. It has been a while ago that I have seen this kind of card. Nice that you added a fine detail at the bottom of this bold card. X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen