Just for You...Thankful theme ~ The Friday Mashup #235 challenge.





Hi Everyone!  It's Heidi's turn to host The Friday Mashup. Heidi has chosen the theme "thankful". I've "stretched" the theme a little bit and made this "Just for You" card. I've used Neocolor, because I love the brightness of the pastels. By the way, the black strip appears in the picture a little crooked, but it is quite straight. I love the soft watercolor look, and I'm happy how the card turned out! Can't wait to see what you create!
Hallo allemaal! Heidi is deze week gastvrouw voor The Friday Mashup. Heidi heeft gekozen voor het thema "dankbaar". Ik heb het thema een beetje opgerekt en deze "Just for You" kaart gemaakt. Ik heb Neocolor gebruikt, omdat ik de heldere kleuren van de pastels mooi vind. Nog even wat, de zwarte strip lijkt op de foto een beetje scheef, maar is op de kaart wel recht! Ik houd van de aquarel look en ben blij met het resultaat!  Ik ben benieuwd wat jij maakt.

Altenew; Label Love and Floral motifs stamp, Neocolor II, Cotman; Water Colour Pad, Versafine; Onyx Black.

2 opmerkingen

  1. Like the dimension in your card. Because the theme layout is so simple, the challenge was not so easy I guess.. But it turned out very nice! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I like how you water colored only the focal point. Wonderful card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen