Guilty pleasures; Coloring Magnolia’s Tilda.


I'm getting my stamps reorganized and came across my Magnolia stamp collection.
I haven’t seen them for awhile and couldn't resist myself to stamp and color a Tilda image.
The Tilda stamps are maybe a little bit too lovely and sweet, but I had so mutch fun coloring it  with my Copics!

Guilty pleasures; Tilda afbeeldingen inkleuren met mijn copics.
Ik ben bezig om mijn stempels te reorganiseren en kwam mijn Magnolia stempels collectie tegen.

Nu heb ik deze al een tijd niet meer gezien en kon de verleiding niet weerstaan om een gestempelde afbeelding van Tilda in te kleuren. De Tilda stempels zijn misschien wel te zoet en lief, maar o zo leuk om in te kleuren met mijn Copics!





2 opmerkingen

  1. I love the vibrant colors! Like the combination of different layers and sorts of paper. Time to rediscover more stamps! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Linda,
    There are many more Tilda's where she came from...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen