Wedding Mini Album

I want to share a wedding mini album I've made in white and a little bit gold, silver and pearl.
The flowers are mostly handmade. I've used a binding technique that I have figured out a few years ago. It's a big (and heavy) mini with a lot of space for photos. I hope you can see how the binding technique works. The cover is made with chipboard, covered with white vinyl wallpaper and S.E.I. White Elegance designpaper. The belly band closes with a magnet and is made from strong white hobby cardboard covered with white cardstock Bazzil - White. For more details watch my YouTube tutorial or send me a massage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGr-KDVq-Yk
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 opmerkingen

  1. Wow such a gorgeous wedding album you created. The flowers are beautiful! Greetings, Shirleyx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Shirley,
    Thanks for your comment. I have the album created at the request of the parents of the bride. I have had time to think about the design, that was the most difficult. When I knew how I was going to make the album, the rest came almost automatically.

    Hugs, Antonia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen