Cosmo Cricket Evangeline Altered Cigar Box / Gepimpte sigarendoos

My neighbour is saving his empty cigar boxes for me, because he knows I can use them.
I have used the Cosmo Cricket Evangeline collection for this box en tiny mini album.
Its so cute, I love it. 
Mijn buurman bewaard zijn lege sigarendoosjes voor mij omdat hij weet dat ik ze wel kan gebruiken.
Deze box en ienie mini album heb ik met de de Cosmo Cricket Evangeline Collectie gemaakt.
Hij is zo leuk geworden,  'ik hou er van' (zou Gerard Jolink zeggen).

























2 opmerkingen

  1. Wow, Antonia your box is gorgeous ! Love the mini album inside and all the embellishments. Such a wonderful project ! Shirleyx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Shirley,
      Thank you so much for your support and sweet comment!
      It was a great fun to make it.
      Enjoy the weekend.
      Hugs,Antonia

      Verwijderen