Home is where the heart is...Curtain Call Burlap Banner and Fusion Card Challenge

This week on the Curtain Call blog http://curtaincallchallenge.blogspot.nl/ is Kelly the challenge host and is the challenge inspiration a Burlap Banner.
The Fusion Challenge Blog http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.nl/ has a lovely challenge, that gives you the opportunity to use the sketch, photo, or both. I am playing along with both challenges with my -Home is where the heart is- card.
I've used the burlap banner, the colors, homey feeling and the and quares as a inspiration for my card.
Op het Curtain Call blog http://curtaincallchallenge.blogspot.nl/verzorgd Kelly deze week de uitdaging en heeft ze gekozen voor een burlap banner.
De uitdaging op het Fusion blog http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.nl/ is er een die je de mogelijkheid geeft om als inspiratie gebruik te maken van de sketch, of de foto, of beiden.
Ik speel met mijn kaart -Home is where the heart is-, mee met allebei de uitdagingen. Ik ben geïnspireerd door de burlap banner, de kleurencombinatie, het huiselijke gevoel en de vierkantjes.


11 opmerkingen

  1. Great take on the inspiration piece! Thanks for linking up at the Curtain Call!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You're welcome, it was fun to play a long with the sketch.

      Hugs, Antonia

      Verwijderen
  2. Wonderful card with banner and lined up houses...love it!:-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks for your comment, I really apriciate it. I just took a peek at your card, I like the way you have 'translate' the sketch and the playful squirrel.

      Hugs, Antonia

      Verwijderen
  3. LOVE the fun Ballerns, perfect for Curtain Call!! AMAZING colors, lovely addition to the FUSION Gallery of cards, LOVE it, thanks for joining us at FUSION!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much for your nice comment! The use of these colors was a real challenge, orange is a color I sometimes forget to use. It was all in all a pleasure to join the Fusion challenge!
      Hugs Antonia

      Verwijderen
  4. What a great design for your card! Love the one house that's colored. The banners make it look so festive too. Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Kelly,
      I liked to participate in this challenge because the colors were a real challenge. Orange is not a color I use often, so I had the step out of my comfort zone for this challenge. By the way, the combination of orange and green on your card is beautiful.
      Hugs Antonia

      Verwijderen
  5. Your houses are too sweet. I love how you combined both challenges. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Lynn,
      Thanks for your comment on my submitted card. Both of them were fun challenges and I saw an opportunity to combine them. I love your blog and your sons are beautiful, a great wealth to have such a beautiful family.
      Hugs Antonia

      Verwijderen