Tilda Garden Party envelope mini album – Tida Garden Party envelop mini album.

This envelope mini album has lots of space for photos. I didn’t  overloaded the albumt with embellishments,  because that  suits the person for whom the album is made. I must confess, that after making the photos , I've added some embellishments…! The tags are made with the Tim Holtz Alterations Distressed Dolly.
Deze envelop mini album heeft veel ruimte voor foto’s. Ik heb de versiering eenvoudig gehouden, omdat dit bij de ontvanger van het album past. Hoewel ik moet bekennen dat ik na het maken van de foto’s  er toch nog wat embellishments aan toe heb gevoegd…! De tags zijn gemaakt met de Tim Holtz Alterations Distressed Dolly.'













3 opmerkingen

  1. Good job! I'm imspired to get my Tilda paper and create something with it! Love Linda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice job! (I know you've had some bussy weeks) You've inspired my to create something nice with my own Tilda paper!

    Love Linda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen