March 2020 Hip Kit Club - Beautiful 8 X 8 Layout.


 I received my March 2020 Hip Kit Club scrapbook kit https://www.hipkitclub.net/ and I was so happy!  This kit is so full of color and the embellishments are so cheerful, exactly what we need in this difficult time. 
I had a picture of this beautiful sweet lady, her name is May ....
And the colors of this photo matched the colors of the March 2020 Kit exactly.

Ik ontving mijn March 2020 Hip Kit Club scrapbook kit https://www.hipkitclub.net/ en was zo blij! 
De inhoud is zo vol kleur en vol vrolijke embellishments, precies wat we in deze moeilijke tijd nodig hebben. Ik had nog een foto van deze mooie  lieve dame, haar naam is May...
De kleuren van deze foto passen precies bij de kleuren van de March 2020 kit.


I pasted a piece of the rainbow paper onto the watercolor paper. On the left I sewed a strip of paper with my sewing machine. And I also did that with a strip of paper about 1 cm. from the bottom.
I sewed the little tab on the right with the sewing machine and added a date. The 'Beautiful' puffy sticker and the rest of the embellishments are from the kit. 

Ik heb een stuk regenboogpapier op het aquarelpapier geplakt. Aan de linkerkant heb ik strook papier genaaid met mijn naaimachine. En dat heb ik ook met een strook papier op ongeveer 1 cm. van de onderkant gedaan. De tab rechts heb ik met de naaimachine vastgenaaid en de datum op de tab geplakt. De 'Beautiful' puffy sticker en de rest van de embellishments komen uit de kit.





Geen opmerkingen