You made this world so Lovely card ~ the Friday Mashup #240




Lisa is this weeks host at the Friday Mashup! I rotated Lisa's sketch 90 degrees because I liked it better that way. The adorable piggy is made with the Lovely Critter stamp from Create a smile. The hearts are made with the Color your heart out stamp, also from Create a smile. I've colored the hearts and pig and the colorful ombre background with distress ink. After the ink had dried, I stamped the woodgrain with Versamark and embossed it with white embossing powder. I'm happy the way my card turned out. 
Thanks for visiting!

Supplies:
Stamps: Create a smile; Lovely Critters and Color your heart out, Impression Obsession; Wood grain 
Paper: Elizabeth Craft Designs; Soft Finished Cardstock, IndigoBlu;Coal Black Stamping Card
Ink: Versafine; Onyx Black, Distress Ink; Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries, Cracked Pistachio, 
EmbossingVersamark, WOW!; Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder 

1 opmerking