You are my HERO! card ~ the Friday Mashup #238 challenge.


Create a project featuring Super Heroes. or Create a project with Storybook layout. or Mash it up! and create a Super Hero card using a Storybook Layout.  


Welcome to the first Friday Mashup! challenge for 2016! This week it's all about Super Heroes! I had great fun coloring my fishy buddies! But I had a boo-boo while I was making this card; my odorless mineral spirit fell on my colored fishy buddies! When the paper was dry, it looked ok. 
Welkom bij de eerste Friday Mashup! uitdaging voor 2016! Deze week gaat het helemaal over Super Hero's. Ik heb veel plezier gehad met het kleuren van mijn vissen vriendjes. Ik had wel een klein ongelukje; mijn geurloze terpentine viel om, over mijn vissen vriendjes. Toen het papier opgedroogd was, zag het er gelukkig nog prima uit. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin'UP!; Fishin' Around, Lawn Fawn; Best Pun Ever Stamp
Paper: Bazzill basics, Favini; Liscio, My Mind's Eye; Lost and Found Two
Die: Lawn Fawn; Scalloped borders, Stitched Hillside border, 
Ink: Versafine; Onyx Black
Markers and Pencils: Derwent; Coloursoft, Copic markers



2 opmerkingen

  1. Oh, these fishes are so cute!!! Love the way you build a story with them. Hang on to this card for a while... I'm sure that it will make you smile! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for sharing this site on my google +. I love the above card. Original and inspirational. Thank you for sharing
    julie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen