Let It Snow - the Friday Mashup 239




I'm running a little bit late with my blogpost because my computer crashed! I manage to fix the problems and so here it is: this week's Mashup Challenge!  Create a project featuring at least 3 of the colors above and Neutral of your choice. Or Create a project featuring Snow/Snowflakes, or Mash it up! and create a Snow themed project using the colors above. The winter has been very mild, it was more like a long fall. But this weekend is the first snow fell and fits this Friday Mashup! challenge well! I've made the background for my card with Distress reinkers and some water. When the bg had dried, I added blue ink splashes and some splashes with white acrylic paint diluted with water. I die cutted the snow crystals and saved them for a future project. I added dark blue sequins for some sparkle. The sentiment looks a little bit spotty, but there are little snowflakes printed on the dark blue paper. It's hard to see on the picture. The bg looks a little bit yellow, but is really white.

Supplies:
Stamps: Royal Langnickel; Snowflakes stamps
Paper: Bazzill basics, watercolor paper
Die: CraftEmotions; Snow Crystals
Ink: Distress Ink; Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky and Pumice Stone
Embossing: Versamark, Inkadinkado Linen white embossing powder 
Embellishments: Gutermann Dark Blue sequins 

1 opmerking

  1. I'm so sorry to read about your computer problems... But you card turned out very nice! Even though the picture doesn't show the true colors and texture. Well done. X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen