My Favorite Things Birds of Paradise card.





It's already wednesday and the Colour Me…! design team has a brand new challenge for you! Sketch #95 is a bright and colorful one. This week we are using Real Red, Tangelo Twist, Cucumber Crush & So Saffron... Although the trees are having autumn colors, these weeks weather is lovely. So I didn't feel like making a fall card, but a card that reminds me at the summer. I started the card by coloring the bg with yellow, orange and green ink. Then die cutted the paradise birds, flowers and leaves. Then stamped the image on it and colored it with my Copic markers. Then stamped the sentiment and placed the birds and branches on the card with dimensionals and glued the buttons on the card. Visit Colour Me…! to see how my teammates interpreted the sketch and join us if
 you can. Thanks for taking the time to read my blogpost! I hope you leave a message, I would like that. Hugs Antonia
Het is alweer woensdag en het Colour Me…!  design team heeft weer een nieuwe sketch voor je! Sketch#95 is er een met heldere kleuren. Deze week gebruiken we Real Red, Tangelo Twist, Cucumber Crush & So Saffron... Deze kleuren zijn ideaal om een herfst kaart mee te maken. Hoewel de bomen al hun herfstkleuren hebben is het weer deze week heerlijk. Ik had daarom zin om een kaart te maken die nog aan de zomer doet denken. Ik ben begonnen met het kleuren van de achtergrond met geel, oranje en groen. Daarna heb ik de vogels en takjes uit gestanst, gestempeld en ingekleurd met mijn Copic markers. Vervolgens heb ik de wens gestempeld en de vogels en takjes bevestigd met 3d plakkertjes. Als laatste de knoopjes op de kaart gelijmd. Breng ook ens een bezoekje aan Colour Me…!? om te zien wat mijn teammates hebben gemaakt en doe ook met ons mee. Dank je wel dat je de tijd hebt genomen om mijn blog berichtje hebt gelezen! Ik hoop dat je een reactie achter laat, dat zou ik fijn vinden. Liefs Antonia

Supplies:
  • Stamps: My Favorite Things 'Birds of Paradise' stamp, Darkroom Door 'Simple Sayings'.
  • Die: My Favorite Things 'Birds of Paradise' dies. 
  • Ink: Memento 'Tuxedo Black', Hero Arts 'Butter Bar', Distress ink 'Wild Honey' and Peeled Paint.
  • Markers: Copic; Y8, Y11, R27, R29, YG03, YG23, YR00, YR02, YR07.
  • Paper: IndigoBlu 'Coal Black Stampin Card', Clairefontaine 'DCP' paper.
  • Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; foam tape.
  • Embellishments: Buttons from my stash; Baker twine.

2 opmerkingen

  1. Love the birds! They immediately put a smile on my face. I know that the colors are not your favorite, but you have created something you can be proud of. X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Awesome card!! I love how it makes me feel summer-y even though we're deep in to fall. Those birds are just adorable :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen