"Hello" Altenew Painted Flowers card.







  

It's already wednesday, this week went by so fast... 
The colours of this week Colour Me…! challenge # 94 are so gorgeous, you will love them!
I did anyway! It's Pumpkin Pie, Watermelon Wonder, Elegant Eggplant and neutral. Working with this colours made me happy and helped me to forget the images in my head of all the tired, cold, hungry and desperate refugees. At least for a little while... 
Unfortunately I don't have all the Stampin'Up! ink colours, so I had to use some colours similar to them. I have made a colour chart with all the colours I have and that became very handy. I hope you'll have fun with this week challenge.
Het is al weer woensdag, deze week is zo snel voorbij gegaan...
De kleuren voor de Colour Me…! challenge # 94 voor deze week zijn zo mooi, je zal er van houden! Ik in ieder geval wel. Het is Pumpkin Pie, Watermelon Wonder, Elegant Eggplant and neutraal. Ik werd helemaal blij van het werken met deze mooie kleuren en daardoor kon ik de beelden in mijn hoofd van al die vermoeide, koude, hongerige en wanhopige vluchtelingen even vergeten. Voor even maar... 
Helaas heb ik niet alle kleuren Stampin'Up! inkt en heb ik kleuren gebruikt die er op lijken. Ik heb een kleurenkaart gemaakt van alle kleuren die ik heb en deze kwam goed van pas. Ik hoop dat je veel plezier hebt met de challenge voor deze week. 

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Altenew 'Painted Flowers' Stamp.
  • Die:Penny Black 'Doodles'.
  • Ink: Versafine 'Imperial Purple' and 'Habanero', StazOn 'Cherry Pink', Archival 'Vermillion', Stampin'Up! 'Calypso Coral.
  • Paper: Crafter's Companion Neenah Classic Crest card, Silver cardstock, White and Purple Bazzill cardstock .
  • Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; foam tape.
  • Embellishments: Sequins from my stash 

My fellow Design Team members have also created some fabulous samples, so be sure to stop by their blogs and check them out:


3 opmerkingen

  1. Antonia, this is beautiful! That cut sentiment fits the die-cut space perfectly! I really those flower stamp set, so delicate and easy to work.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very pretty!! Love this week's colors on your fabulous flowers- just gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I had the privilege to hold this card in my hands and take a closer look... This one is so pretty! Love the watercolor feeling and the color combo. At the same time it has a fresh and modern look. X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen