Smile - It's time to celebrate card.




Colour Me! ichallenging us this week to use Garden Green, Island Indigo, Pacific Point.
I find the names of these inks so gorgeous, they remind me of far away islands and oceans. My Hero Arts  Exotic DCor stamp fits perfectly with that theme! Because I do not have all the Stampin'Up! ink colors, I had to mix up different colors to match the colors of the challenge. That was successful, but the colors in the picture appear slightly different. I hope that you can find the time you play along with us at Colour Me...! 
Colour Me...! daagd ons uit om de kleuren  Garden Green, Island Indigo, Pacific Point + Neutral te gebruiken. Ik vind de namen van deze inkten zo mooi, ze doen mij denken aan verre eilanden en oceanen. Bij dat thema past mijn Hero Arts Exotic DCor perfect. Omdat ik niet alle Stampin'Up! kleuren inkt bezit, heb ik een aantal kleuren gemixt om de kleuren van de challenge te benaderen. Dat is aardig gelukt, maar de kleuren lijken op de foto anders. Ik hoop dat jullie de tijd kunnen vinden om mee te doen met deze uitdaging van Colour Me...! 

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Hero Arts Exotic DCor, Hero Arts Stamp&Cuts Congrats
  • Dies: Penny Black Dies Doodles
  • Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark, Inkadinkado Linen embossing powder, Distress ink- mix from Greens and Blues
  • Paper: Crafter's Companion Neenah Classic Crest card, Black Bazzill cardstock
  • Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; foam tape
I'm privileged to work with a team of talented ladies, take a peek at their blog's.
  • And our talented september designer Wendi Lau




6 opmerkingen

  1. Beautiful card - the colours look fab with the design :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Vicki,
      Thanks for leaving a comment, so sweet of you!
      Hugs Antonia

      Verwijderen
  2. This is so stunning! I love it! It's a great idea and I will definitely try this out!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Ren,
      I forgot to write that I've made the template by die cutting circles in a acetate sheet.
      Hugs, Antonia

      Verwijderen
  3. What a nice idea to make a template like that! Also like the repeating of the stamp. I understand it is hard to make a nice picture that shows the true colors. But even on this picture it is a nice card! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Antonia, I love the graphic pattern of your card! Absolutely awesome :) Julia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen