Beautiful Season - Fall in Love card.






The beautiful color combination from this week Colour Me! challenge is so inspiring!
If I had a acorn stamp..., but unfortunately I don't have one.  
But I was happy to use the cute little stitched leaves stamps.
I started the card by splashing blue ink on the front of the card. Then I die cutted the circle window and placed acetate on the back of the circle. To create the leaves I splashed the four colors from the challenge on watercolour paper. When it had time to dry, I stamped the stitched leaves on it and fussy cut them. Then I arranged the leaves around the circle and stamped the sentiment on the front and in the card. Finally, I glued some sequins on the front. (Everything look better with a little bling).  
De prachtige kleurencombinatie van de Colour Me! challenge voor deze week is zo inspirerend!
Ik wou dat ik een eikeltjes stempel had..., maar helaas heb ik die niet.
Maar ik heb met veel plezier deze kleine blaadjes met gestikte rand stempels gebruikt!
Ik ben begonnen met de voorkant van de kaart, daar heb ik met blauwe inkt spetters op gemaakt.
Daarna heb ik met een die het ronde venster uitgesneden en heb daar een acetate rondje achter geplakt. Voor de blaadjes heb ik de vier kleuren inkt van de challenge op aquarell papier gespetterd. Toen dat tijd had gehad om te drogen, heb ik de gestikte blaadjes gestempeld en uit geknipt. Daarna heb ik ze rond het venster geschikt en de wens op de voorkant en binnenkant gestempeld en er een paar lovertjes op geplakt.
(Alles ziet er beter uit met een beetje bling)

Supplies:
  • Stamps: CraftEmotion Pumpkin, Apple, Pear stamp; Magnolia Stitched Fall Leaves stamp set.
  • Dies: Spellbinder Standard Circle Die. 
  • Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Distress ink- Abandoned Coral; Peeled Paint; Forest Moss; Fossilized Amber; Mustard Seed; Salty Ocean.
  • Paper: White Bazzil cardstock, Schut Watercolor paper.
  • Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; foam tape.
  • Embellishments: Sequins from my stash.

I'm privileged to work with a team of talented ladies, take a peek at their blog's.
  • And our talented september designer Wendi Lau





4 opmerkingen

  1. Hi Antonia, this is stunning! I love your card designs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOW!!! Antonia, this is so beautiful and sweet!!! Those stitched leaves, I fell in love with them, too cute :) Your colouring is great, feels like the leaves are light and smiley.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I guess it was a lot of work to cut out all the leaves, but it turned out so pretty! A surprising color scheme for autumn, but so nice! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen