Celebrate Card.








A week has already passed and it is Wednesday again. That means a new challenge, with delicious summery colors, namely fuchsia and yellow combined with gray. I have used the 'smooching' technique for this card as shown by Kristina Werner and Laura Bassen. Hopefully you'll play along with us at Colour Me...! 
I also participate with my card in the Friday Mashup 
Er is al weer een week voorbij en het is weer woensdag. Dat betekent een nieuwe uitdaging met heerlijke zomerse kleuren, zoals fuchsia-rose en geel gecombineerd met grijs. Voor deze kaart heb ik de 'smooching' technique gebruikt, zoals Kristina Werner en Laura Bassen hebben laten zien. Hopelijk speel je mee met ons op  Colour Me...! 
Ik speel met mijn kaart ook mee in de Friday Mashup 

Supplies: 
  • Cricut: Accent Essentials <Accent1s> and <Accent31s>
  • Dies: Penny Black Camellia and Doodles
  • Pastels: Caran d'Ache Neocolor 1, 
  • Paper: Schut Serene Watercolor paper 200G/m2
  • Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; foam tape


I'm privileged to work with a team of talented ladies, take a peek at their blog's.






9 opmerkingen

  1. I really really love this design! So inspired to make a scallop round card! I've never done that before. Thank you for the inspiration.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Ren,
      So sweet of you! I like to challenge myself from time to time to create something out of my comfort zone. Sometimes it results in a disaster and sometimes in a nice card.
      Hugs Antonia

      Verwijderen
  2. Beautiful flowers, you did a wonderful job on this card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Lisa,
      Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! It wa fun to play along and to see the beautiful cards that have been submitted.
      Hugs, Antonia

      Verwijderen
  3. Very pretty card! I love the colors you chose!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it! I love the girly colors from this week challenge.
      Hugs Antonia

      Verwijderen
  4. Reacties
    1. Hi Tara,
      It was fun to make a card with these sweet girly colors. A perfect combi with the neutral grey.
      Hugs Antonia

      Verwijderen
  5. I thought a scallop card was something from the past, but you showed with this card that you can give it a modern twist by using black and bright colors and a doodeling sentiment. Love it! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen