Colour Me...! #80 I'm so grateful there's you in the world card.





I wanted to try making my own "designer paper" and the and the soft colors of this challenge are quite suitable for a beautiful background. I have tried various flowers and leaves, but found these flowers and leaves to be the best combination. Then I had to look for the sentiment and large flowers that matched the background. It was fun to do and I'm happy how it turned out.

Ik wilde een keer proberen om mijn eigen "designer papier" te maken en de zachte kleuren van deze uitdaging waren daar heel geschikt voor. Ik heb verschillende bloemetjes en blaadjes uit geprobeerd, maar vond dit toch wel de beste combinatie. Daarna ben ik op zoek gegaan naar een bijpassende wens en grote bloemen die combineerden met de achtergrond. Het was leuk om te doen en ik ben tevreden met het resultaat.

  1. Stamps: Stampin'UP! Secret garden, Stampin'UP! Chalk Talk, Lawn Fawn Blissful Botanicals
  2. Ink: Stampin'UP! Watermelon Wonder; Pear Pizzazz; Soft Sky, Inkadinkado Linen white embossing powder
  3. Paper: Crafter's Companion Neenah Classic Crest Card, Kraft cardstock
  4. Dies: Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle dies.



8 opmerkingen

  1. This is so pretty! I love how you layer everything around the sentiment tag. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Ren,
      Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I had fun making this card, I love the sweet "girly" colours.
      Hugs, Antonia

      Verwijderen
  2. Love the clean, fresh look of this card! The homemade designpaper turned out nice too! Xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Linda,
    Thanks, I'm happy with the way the background turned out. This card was my second try, I was not completely satisfied with the first and decided to re-create it. The first attempt wasn't so bad, so I have a nice card to send to someone.
    Hugs, Antonia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous card! Your custom stamped background looks fantastic! Love the beautiful blossoms!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Mona,
      Thanks for leaving a comment. I'm happy the way the background turned out.
      Hugs, Antonia

      Verwijderen
  5. What a truly lovely card. I adore that stamp set! Well done my friend :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hi Hayley,
    I love that stamp set to and every now and then I get the stamp set out and play with it.
    Hugs, Antonia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen