"Stampin'Up! Secret Garden card.





When I was putting this card together, the black cirkel frame accidentally slipped from the center of the card.
I found it quite fun this way and decided to glue it there.
I Colored the flower ( Stampin'Up! Secret Garden stamp set) with Distress ink Mustard Seed, Black Soot and a Watercolour Blender.
I've created the background with the Distress Marker Spritzer and Distress Ink Mustard Seed.
The bigger splashes are made by tapping a brush with Black Soot Distress Ink.

Toen ik deze kaart in elkaar aan het zetten was, verschoof het zwarte cirkeltje uit het midden.
Ik vond het eigenlijk best leuk zo en besloot het zo vast te plakken.
Ik heb de bloem ( Stampin'Up! Secret Garden stamp set) ingekleurd met Distress Ink Mustard Seed en Black Soot en een Watercolour Blender.
De achtergrond is gemaakt met de Distress Marker Spritzer en Distress Ink Mustard Seed.
De grotere spetters zijn gemaakt door tegen een borstel met Distress Ink Black Soot te tikken.




1 opmerking

  1. Nice card! Like the stamp and the effect of using a spritzer. It is on my wishlist. Love and hugs from me.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen