Tim Holtz Papillon Met–a-mor-phose mix media.









Excited to share with you the canvas project I created using the Tim Holtz Papillon stamp set and tissue wrap.
The used colors are brown,  mocha, white and turquois and acryl paint for the background and for the stamping part.  After the paint was dried I‘ve stamped with Versafine en Stazon ink.
The edges are distressed with Distress ink and I've applied  the Tim Holtz tissue wrap with gel medium.
After applying the Tim Holtz tissue wrap, I did some more stamping.
I’ve colored the butterflies with Posca paint markers en added the title.

Ik ben blij dat ik mijn mix media canvas met jullie kan delen.
Voor de achtergrond en het stempelgedeelte heb ik bruine, mocca, wit en turquoise acrylverf gebruikt. 
Nadat  de verf gedroogd was heb ik nog wat gestempeld met Versafine en Stazon inkt.
De randen zijn bewerkt met distress ink en de Tim Holtz tissue wrap bevestigd met gel medium.
Ik heb nog wat gestempeld over de  Tim Holtz tissue wrap heen.
Daarna de vlinders en motjes ingekleurd met Posca verfstiften en de titel opgeplakt.



1 opmerking

  1. Beautiful artwork with the tissue, I love the colours. My current post has used the same TH tissue :) Have a great day, Shirleyx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen