My Favorite Things ~ I Knead You card.


 


The Colour Me…! challenge for this week is Pumpkin Pie and neutral, here's my take on it.
I hope you'll join us.
De Colour Me…! uitdaging voor deze week is Pumpkin Pie en neutraal en dit is mijn creatie.
Ik hoop dat je met ons mee doet.

Supplies:
  • Stamps:My Favorite Things I Knead You
  • Dies: Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle die, My Favorite Things I Knead You
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Copic: W00, W-1, W-3, RV21, YR00, YR02 and YR 07
  • Paper: White Bazzil cardstock, Grey Cardstock, DCP Clairefontaine 190 gr.
  • Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; foam tape.
  • Embellishments: Sequins from my stash.

I'm privileged to work with a team of talented ladies, take a peek at their blog's.

6 opmerkingen

  1. This is adorable!! I have had that stamp set with the dies on my wish list for months- now you have enabled me to get it as soon as it is off backorder :-) Thrilled to be designing with you this month- hugs!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love cats and I think every cat loving stamper needs this stamp! So yeah, go get it girl!
    We are so happy to have you in our team this month!
    Hugs Antonia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Antonia, what an adorable card!! I love your little scene. You managed to get so much out of the single colour :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh, such an adorable card, Antonia! Love the design and lots of white on BG!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This card is so cute! The three frames in the background make the stamped images really pop up! Did I mention that they are so cute?...X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh, my gracious, Antonia, this is just as precious as can be! Love the size of your creation, and way to pay attention to the details! LOVE!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen