You make my world go round.




I've made another card based on the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Beach Ball at http://curtaincallchallenge.blogspot.nl/2015/06/curtain-call-inspiration-challenge.html
I love the Beach Ball theme, I spend my childhood near the beach and I still miss it. 

Lawn Fawn - Admit one stamp and dies
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Scalloped borders
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangle dies 
Crafters Companion Watercolour Card
White cardstock
Versafine - Onyx Black ink
Caran d'Ache Supracolor II Soft - 070, 080, 021, 031, 371, 171, 
Copic - B0000, W00, W-1





2 opmerkingen

  1. What a lovely stamp! the drops of ink are nice details. Love the dimension you have added by using a frame and foamstickers. xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Lin,
      I wanted the background for the most part to remain white , because the challenge is white for the most part. So a blue sky or clouds were no option. That's why I chose to ink splashes for background.
      Hugs

      Verwijderen