Always Playing with Paper 'Celebrating Teacher's challenge #36.



 




I had the privilege to be guest designer for Always Playing with Paper.
http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.nl/  The challenge was ‘Celebrating Teachers’. And decided to make a teachers appreciation card without the usual apples, pencils etc. I was initially a little nervous because because I had just a few days to make the card. But when I started to design the card, the feeling of pressure disappeared and I enjoyed making it. I hope to have the opportunity to be a guest designer for Always Playing with Paper again.
I'm also play along with my card in the Time Out challenge #31 'Grunge wit a optional twist of embossing'. http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.nl/2015/05/challenge-31.html

Ik heb het voorrecht guest designer te zijn voor Always Playing with Paper. http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.nl/ De uitdaging is ‘Celebrating Teachers’ en het leek mij leuk om een bedankkaart voor de leerkracht te maken zonder de gebruikelijke appeltjes, potloden etc. Omdat ik maar een paar dagen tijd had voor deze opdracht, was ik aanvankelijk wel wat zenuwachtig. Maar toen ik eenmaal bezig ging, verdween deze druk snel en heb ik met veel plezier deze kaart gemaakt. Ik heb het een leuke opdracht gevonden en hoop in de toekomst nog eens guest designer te zijn voor Always Playing with Paper. 

Neenah Classic Crest Card
IndigoBlu Coal Black Stamping Card
Memory Box Texture Drip Rings
Stampin!Up Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set
Hero Arts Brush Stamp set
Art Journey Butterfly Wishes Stamp set
Lawn fawn Stitched Rectangle die and -Stitched Scalloped Border die
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Distress ink Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade.
Ik doe met mijn kaart ook mee met de Time Out challenge #31 'Grunge wit a optional twist of embossing'. http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.nl/2015/05/challenge-31.html

11 opmerkingen

  1. Well Antonia, no need to concerned as you rocked this challenge. I love how the flower is popped up and to combine such a pretty image with the grunge background is inspired. Congrats on GD at the challenge. This card would be great for our challenge at Time Out, we would love to see you there, here is the link
    http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=b5c9251ed7ed5c2b

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Sandy,
    Thanks for your positive, encouraging response and tip.
    I've added a link to my card to the Time Out challenge.
    Hugs, Antonia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. thanks for taking up my suggestion to add to TO Antonia-you know I think it is a great card x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Antonia, your card is gorgeous! I love the flower and the grunged background! Congratulations on being a Guest Designer at The Challenge! WELCOME! XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Claire,
      Thanks for your comment! It was a privilege to be a guest designer and I hope to have that opportunity again. I love the card you've made for your granddaughter's kindergarten teacher. The October Afternoon Schoolhouse paper and the little bear are so cute!
      Hugs, Antonia

      Verwijderen
  5. Congratulations on your GD spot, Antonia! Such a fabulous grunge card ... the sketchy daisy is so pretty against all the spashes and splatters ... and what a brilliant idea to take the design to the inside! Anita :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Anita,
      Thank you so much for your comment! The daisy is a part of a stamp set I have on my stash for several years and I'm still using it. I find it hard to say goodbye to my older stamps ;-( So my collection of stamps is growing and growing, but I can live with that. It was a privilege to be a GD and I hope to to be a GD or even a D again. I love your cards, and subscribed to your blog.
      Hugs, Antonia

      Verwijderen
  6. Great card for the Designspot! Congrats on that and thank you for sharing this beaoutiful grunge card at TIME OUT!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. SO very happy that you have joined us as our Guest Designer at The Challenge! Love your flair and splatter-ific design, it WOW'ed me! Lovely and love all the dies and fabulousness!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I am so proud of you mom. I am the biggest fan of your recent creations. They really show your nice personality! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi sweety,
      And I'm so happy that you are proud of my recent creations, because you are a great designer and because I'm your mom!
      Hugs

      Verwijderen